Hey guys! Hope you are ready for winter break!! Even though it is in 18 school days, not including weekends! So, I have found and tried two recipes that I love to make during the winter season and during winter break. Hope you guys enjoy these two recipes and try them out!
Pretzel M&M Kisses
- Square Pretzels
- Candy Cane Hershey Kisses or any other Hershey Kisses
- Red & Green M&M’s
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees Celsius
- Count how many Hershey kisses you have and lay that number of pretzels on a baking sheet lined with foil. Place a Hershey kiss in the middle of each pretzel.
- Cook about 3-5 minutes so that the chocolate is soft but doesn’t lose its shape.
- As soon as you take the pretzels out of the oven, push an M&M into the middle of each Hershey Kiss. Put in the fridge until cool.
- Eat one to make sure they’re delicious.
Peppermint Hot Chocolate
- 3 cups powdered milk
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup sugar
- Candy Canes
- In a bowl mix powder milk, cocoa powder, and sugar.
- Place candy canes in a blender and blend till fine consistency. Add some to the same bowl of previous ingredients. Keep the remaining crushed candy cane for later.
- Heat up milk or water. 1 cup for each serving.
- Mix all the ingredients in the bowl.
- Take 1/4 cup of the mix and add to the 1 cup of milk or water.
- Stir it up.
- Transfer to a holiday cup and top it all up. Add a full candy cane for decoration and add more crushed candy cane if you would like.
Hope you guys have a wonderful 18 more school days till WINTER BREAK!!